2 Replies Latest reply: May 11, 2011 8:13 AM by agulha RSS

Mexico with Marriott

speralta Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Does anyone have any ideas on a great family resort to go with my family on Marriott points in Mexico?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Mexico
Hawaii, USA
  • Re: Mexico with Marriott
    versel Alumni Steward Platinum

I haven't stayed at any properties in Mexico yet, so I can't offer any personal advice.

If you're looking for an all-inclusive resort, you can check out this link:

http://www.marriott.com/hotel/all-inclusive-mexico-vacations.mi

The descriptions for both say they have "kids clubs".

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Mexico with Marriott
    agulha Gold

Have been to Cancun and Puerta Vallarta.Beach and pools were nice. Rest were good. Bus was easy to get to fromm both hotels if youwanted to go the market place and shop.

Both were nice, but it you are looking for a great place for kids I would try the Kauai Marriotts ( both are great we are just back from the one in Lihue) Lots of activities....fun outdoors Waimea Canyon, Spouting Horn, Tropical gardens 

email me if you need more info
    Agulha

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...