0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 11, 2012 1:54 PM by treeoke RSS

Elkin, North Carolina Fairfield was amazing!

treeoke Member
Currently Being Moderated

I have to say - on my recent vacation I stayed 7 nights at the Gatlinburg, TN Fairfield and then went over to Elkin, North Carolina and stayed a few nights in their Fairfield and it was AMAZING!  The best hotel I have ever stayed in and I have stayed in some gorgeous 5 star hotels!  This hotel should be a 5 star in my opinion.  The decorations and treats everywhere were such a nice touch!  The staff was so hospitable and sweet!  The breakfast - Oh my goodness - it was incredible!  In Gatlinburg it was **** compared to here!  There was barely any variety in Gatlinburg and then in Elkin we had eggs, bacon, 2 types of sausage, bisquits, gravy, cooked apples, oatmeal, breakfast sandwiches, quiche, donuts, bagels, toast, tons of coffee varieties and juice varieties and lots of refrigerated stuff!  There were always cookies out for the guests and one night they put out sweet tea and pizza!   I felt spoiled while there and can't wait to get back there!  LOVED IT and highly recommend it!  What I really recommend is for other Fairfields to LEARN from this one and follow in their footsteps and maybe then you will have happier guests like the ones that stayed in Elkin!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Elkin, North Carolina, USA

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...