4 Replies Latest reply: May 3, 2011 11:38 PM by versel RSS

Welcome, Versel!

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hi all,

I hope despite some miscommunications regarding the ambassadorial process and program you will all join me in giving a hearty welcome to our new ambassador, Versel!  And many thanks to SteppingStones, who I know will continue to help us navigate Marriott waters. (He knows a whole lot more than I do.)

I am in Spain, just about to come home (I hope, of course), but wanted to take the opportunity to welcome our new ambassador and my co-ambassador.

I plan to go down to the ristorante and drink one to all loyal and dedicated Marriott Insiders.  Despite our issues and problems, we are a great community.  Andrew's departure slowed down the transition from the Beta version, but here's to an ever better Marriott and Insiders!
Cheers,

ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Welcome, Versel!
    pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

Welcome Versel!

(and thank goodness I didn't apply )

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I will echo the sentiment of best wishes to Versel and hope that you can thoroughly enjoy the experience!

If there has been miscommunication regarding the process I wouldn't have any reason to raise a question (as I did not apply) and just wish Versel the best in the undertaking.

I will also extend thanks to Stepping Stones for his service and help during his tenure. What will you do with the new found freedom of more time?

In further regard to ambassadors past, whatever happened to our other ambassador emeritus, TJCNew York?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Let me add my welcome to the new Ambassador, Versel.  I assume that you will easily eclipse me as Professor Ciara has, in terms of assisting other Insiders here in the community.  My hat is off to both the Professor and to Versel for taking on this reponsbility.

Like a family gathering for a meal, the Insider "family" has been at times harmonious (not much), at times discordant (more frequently) and always entertaining.  My wife often commented that I spent more time responding to or writing posts than watching her shop!  (For those gentlemen in the audience you know how exciting that can be).

TJCNY and I were the first of many who decided to become part of the Insiders.  Professor and Versel have taken up the challenge, and I for one, wish them well.

Ambassadorial tenure is for one year. I recommend  anyone interested in being considered think of  how you would apply.  The next Ambassador choice will be made at year's end, 2011.

versel Alumni Steward Platinum

Thanks all. My official onboarding is next week and I'm anxious to get all the details.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...