0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 11, 2012 1:52 PM by al_from_ottawa RSS

Residence Inn Excellence

al_from_ottawa Silver
Currently Being Moderated

On Friday April 8 I arrived in a pouring rainstorm at the downtown Philadelphia Residence Inn, in the middle of evening rush hour. It was a frustrating drive in, and twice as frustrating when I discovered that my reservation was at a different Residence Inn.

I was extremely impressed by the helpfulness of the valet parking and front desk staff on that very busy evening. Everyone went out of their way to help us. Though the hotel was heavily booked, they found us a comfortable room, suggested some good restaurants nearby, and ensured that our reservation on the edge of town was shifted by a day.

We spent the next day at major tourist sites, which were within easy walking distance. The hotel staff helped out again, with suggestions for what to visit first, and convenient storage of our luggage until mid afternoon.

I want to make sure that those excellent staff members are given proper recognition. Unfortunately I failed to get the names of all the people who helped, but two were Sarah and Paul.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...