2 Replies Latest reply: May 2, 2011 10:59 AM by versel RSS

Best again

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Marriott Rewards was voted best hotel loyalty program for two international regions in a recent survey. Overall, Marriott Rewards had eight distinct category winners, most of any program in this survey.

"Over a million people from nearly every country worldwide participated, casting online ballots, choosing their favorite programs and campaigns for 2010. Voters cast ballots for their favorite programs in seven categories across one of three global regions: The Americas, Europe and Africa, and the Middle East and Asia/Oceania."

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Best again
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Kudos to Marriott!  Unfortunately for us, Marriott did not come in 1st in 2 key categories:  Best program for using reward points (Hilton), and Best program for Elite members (Hyatt).  Maybe next year.....

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Best again
    versel Alumni Steward Platinum

Even though MR didn't come in 1st for using points, I do really like the Hotel+Air options under User Marriott Reward Points > Travel & Leisure Rewards > Travel Packages. It's pretty hard to beat the 1:1 ratio on MR points to airline miles. I try to take advantage of that one as often as I can.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...