2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 29, 2011 1:50 PM by traveler2 RSS

Lost nights, lost credit

traveler2 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Just need to vent!! We booked 2 rooms on 2 seperate reservations. One on points, one paid. We stayed in the paid room and put MIL in the points room. When we got home I checked our account and realized that we did not get our stays for the paid room. We received the credit towards the bonus and the points for the room but not the stays. I called and was told that they assume the memebr stays in the rewards room and the non member gets the paid room, therefor no stays have to be applied! Doesn't make any sense to me that while we are clearly checked in to the paid room, getting charged for the paid room, paying for the room, they consider the nights in the reward room to be ours! I don't get it!! I could understand it if the room wasn't put on our CC, but it was! I think this is a lousy way to be treated! This just doesn't make sense to me!! Is this right??

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lost nights, lost credit
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

As a Platinum member you should have been able to get some answers and relief from Marriott Rewards Platinum Elite member services in Salt Lake City.  Did you call them or just the normal number?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lost nights, lost credit
    traveler2 Platinum

I called customer care. Not sure I know of the other number. Thank you, I will look for it.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...