3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 18, 2011 9:21 PM by kahunapremier RSS

Reagan Presidential Library

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Visited the Library this past week. What a great tour! The views are absolutely breathtaking looking down over the Simi Valley from the Reagan gravesite.

If the opportunity is there, take the tour. One doesn't realize how down to earth Pres. Reagan was until you get to see all that he accomplished and, especially, the way he went about getting it done.

The respect I have for him and what he accomplished is only greater after this visit....he was truly a statesman that recognized the change he could make in the world....and he did it!

If only we had thinking and statesmanship like that today.......

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Simi Valley, California, USA
  • Re: Reagan Presidential Library
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Amen!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Totally agree. Can't wait for my next visit to the library this summer. Thanks for the post, TEF.

kahunapremier Platinum

So true, where are the leaders today? Oh, I wish we had Regan back. Thanks for the heads up on that, will check it on a business trip to that area in May.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...