3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 17, 2011 9:54 AM by tef6178 RSS

The Good

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Residence Inn Long Beach Downtown at the Waterfront is absolutely a wonderful place to stay. Staff is superb, rooms are very nice and the view they gave me was fantastic looking out over the harbor and the Queen Mary/Spruce Goose. 

Recognizing my status as a Platinum and telling me how happy they were to have me there was great! You could tell they were sincere about the job they were doing.

Had a free barbeque and all the fixins' Wednesday night along with beer, wine and soft drinks that was absolutely delicious!

I'm still here and enjoying every encounter with this staff. They couldn't be more accomodating and pleasant. I would recommend this hotel to all!

• Re: The Good
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

TEF,

Long Beach RI is a real treat!  We go there for the Long Beach Coin Shows and Long Beach has really "Come back"!

Dinner on the Queen Mary at Churchill's is very memorable as are the many restaurants near the hotel!

Enjoy!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Tef, we stayed there last May as an overnight on our way to Catalina Island and we loved the place. Thy were fantastic hosts!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

jerry:

Thanks for the tip! So far, Parkers Lighthouse and a couple of other shorefront locals have been the fare. It's Long Beach Grand Prix weekend here so things are a little out of kilter for the place with the racing pack here....but it's a fun time!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...