2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 16, 2011 12:21 PM by tef6178 RSS

JW in Indianapolis

engineergirl Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just finished a wonderful stay at the new JW in Indianapolis.  I've been at full service hotels about every week the last two months and while I have been treated well, the service at this property was exceptional.  I felt extremely valued as a Platinum customer.  From the front desk, to lounge personnel, to housekeeping to doormen, this is one well trained staff.  I highly recommend this beautiful property in the heart of downtown Indy--it was a great experience.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA JW Marriott JW Marriott Indianapolis
  • Re: JW in Indianapolis
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Engineer,

This is great news for me!

Planning a trip next months trip to "The Circle City" so I can have a steak at one of my favorite restaurants "St. Elmo's"!  These two will make the trip worthwhile!

Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: JW in Indianapolis
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Glad to hear from this and past posts from others that Marriott seems to have it 'together' at this complex of hotels. It's a good sign that they will hopefully be prepared for the crush and craziness of Indy 500 weekend when I make my annual pilgrimage there. Looking forward to the stay.

Thanks for the post!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...