3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 28, 2012 11:16 PM by deedee69 RSS

Marriott Grande Dunes, Myrtle Beach

butlermm7 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone recently stayed at the Marriott Grande Dunes in Myrtle Beach?  We have found this property to be one of Marriott's best kept secrets.  It's a great property right on the beach at a very reasonable price.  We have not stayed there for 2 year but plan to do so in September, 2011.  Has the property remained a great value?  For those who have not stayed at this Marriott, here are some pictures of the pool area.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
  • Re: Marriott Grande Dunes, Myrtle Beach
    mofugr Platinum

I stayed at this site about two months ago for business.  It was cold during my stay so I didn't spend much time outside and was only here for business.  You are correct, it was a beautiful property right on the ocean and you would drive right by it if you didn't know it was there.  It seems like a great value, great place to go if you have children, etc.  Best of luck, enjoy.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

mikestix Silver

Sadly we only had two nights there, but it was wonderful. Would definitly go back in a heart beat! Stayed in a two bedroom oceanfront unit with four teens and my husband and it was perfect. The beach was wonderful for walking and relaxing, stunning pools, just everything was superior. The employees would go out of their way to say hello and make sure you had everything you needed. Love it so much I just may move there!!! But, don't tell anyone!!

deedee69 Platinum 1 Reviews

STaying here now, it is the worst, bad service, cramped, $330/night.  Over priced misery, would not recommend to anyone. Rude front desk. I am a platinum rewardsmember woh travels a lot every year.  This is no secret place, it is just not raved about because staff rude.  Katie downs assistant manager checked me in and was arrogant to tell me I was late checking in without realizing I flew from San Diego since 7am, arriving at hotel 10pm.  As a platinum member, none of my requests were honored, extra towels... Invisible. Rooms need renovation. Not worth your stay.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...