4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 13, 2011 8:05 PM by razorbackfan RSS

Sale today only!

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Marriott travel checks are on sale at a 20% discount today only (April 11th) according to this article.

• Re: Sale today only!
    mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

Wasn't able to find it, may have been a VERY limited time offer.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

I read the article, but I'm with MikieG -- I couldn't find any link on how to get the extra benefits. And I definitely didn't get a Marriott message, which I usually do.

ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I cannot tell why it failed to materialize--the offer seemed reputable but it must have been extremely limited.  Sorry.

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

I finally found the site, but it was too late.  The Marriott offer was only valid for Monday, but you might find other offers that you might want to take advantage of.  I found the offer when I was on cruise critic.com.  The address is dailygetaways.discoveramerica.com/calendar.  It appears that they will offer a different special each day for a month.  Hope this helps. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...