12 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2017 9:36 AM by shortnsassytxn RSS

Platinum Contest for Platinum arrival gifts!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I have checked in for four nights at the St. Louis, Maryville Marriott!

All went well and Lulu, Nick and Sylvia really were appreciative of my Platinum status.

The pictures tell the story!

Here is a picture of the nice Merlot wine and nuts that came with check-in to Room 345!

• Re: Platinum Contest for Platinum arrival gifts!
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Well deserved Jerry!

I still think that the welcome is the most important part of a stay since it sets the tone.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thank you, Jerry!

Greetings, Platinum Insiders - I've also posted a note under "What's New", but I just
    wanted to remind all of you to send us photos of your Platinum Arrival gifts from your stays at any Marriott, JW Marriott & Renaissance hotels.  We are looking forward to seeing your pictures of all your gifts -- the "good" ones, the "not so good" ones, and everything in between.  If you have saved a gift from any previous stay, send a photo of that as well!

We have extended the deadline for photo entries to April 30, 2011 to allow more time for trips and gifts.  A winner will be randomly selected from among all the entries, and will receive 50,000 Marriott Rewards points.

Thank you to those of you who have already sent us photos.  We've enjoyed seeing your entries so far!

Regards,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platinum Contest for Platinum arrival gifts! #1

Laura and The Marriott Team,

Here are pictures of some of my all time Favorite "Welcome gifts"!

1) Champaign at The JW/ CE Paris, France 4/10

2-4)  Cheese, wine and chocolate, at Marriott County Hall, London, England 2/11.  Note:  What a nice way to say "Welcome Back"!

• Re: Platinum Contest for Platinum arrival gifts! #2

Laura,

There is more!

1) Wine and cheese at Camelback Marriott, Scottsdale, 1/11

What a lovely place!  I wish I had pictures of some of the other great places I have enjoyed Platinum gifts. Some great memories of special gifts are, Seattle Waterside, San Diego/Marriott Marina, Munich Marriott and The Ren., London Grosvenor Place.

Thanks for the chance to share some fond memories.  These gifts always mean so much to the people you have with you!

carolg Platinum

Soy Milk and Cookies at the Cosmopolitian

shortnsassytxn Platinum

I am so jealous.

Location Brand Hotel
      Amarillo, Texas, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Amarillo West/Medical Center

Carol,

Never had "Soy milk", but it does look good!

kayjbee Platinum

Gifts???

psudad Alumni Steward Gold 3 Reviews

Unfortunately no pictures. I stayed at the Marriott Greensboro NC airport.  Granted it was a last minute stay, but I received no welcome gift and, as a matter of fact, had to follow up twice to get my welcome points.

nadine Platinum 1 Reviews

psudad,

If they do not give you the option of points or a gift, they have to give you $100.  This is supposed to be awarded before you leave the hotel.  Recently I was asked and I chose points, however the points never showed.  So I called and they sent me $100.  I have collected the $100 on several occasions.

shortnsassytxn Platinum

My fiance and I have been staying at the Courtyard Marriott in Amarillo, TX since May of this year (2016) and we never received any kind of hurt, you no free upgrade Wi-Fi, I no free breakfast, NOTHING, does and I am a platinum plus member! The manager at this location is very rufmde and refuses to even acknowledge my Platinum Plus Status. I didn't even know that my all of these points that I have been collecting, until I found this sight were even worth anything, because according to him, he it would take me staying here over a year just to get a free night and nothing else. I now know better.. Thanks to everyone here for making me so more wiser.. We just relocated from Dallas because of my fiances job, we will be moving out of here January 3rd, 2017 and I can't wait Tonto call cooperate office and tell them about his lack of customer service skills.  Thank you to each and everyone one of you...

Location Brand Hotel
    Amarillo, Texas, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Amarillo West/Medical Center

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...