3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 3, 2011 8:49 AM by versel RSS

HD arrives

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Television as a commercial entity dates to the 1930s. The concept of HDTV dates to the 1990s and the first HD broadcast occured in 1996.

At MVCIs Shadow Ridge in Palm Desert HD has finally been installed on the LG Flat screen televisions and the service changed to DirecTV as of this month.  Ah progress!

• Re: HD arrives
    versel Alumni Steward Platinum

Nothing annoys me more than arriving in my room, slipping off my shoes, collapsing on the bed, turning on the nice new large flatscreen TV....and discovering all the channels are analog.

Well, there probably are things that annoy me more, but that has to be in the top ten.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jmat6687 Gold

What bugs me more is turning on the TV, and finding a generic mix of only 20 or 25 channels. I think there was more channels on my TV in the 1980's

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

versel Alumni Steward Platinum

You can always get a SlingBox for your home and contribute to the slow Internet speeds at most properties :)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...