3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 29, 2011 7:42 PM by NathalieF RSS

Grand Residences

rinny54 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone traded their MVCI property for any of Marriott's Grand Residences.  I have seen the Lake Tahoe Grand Residence in Interval Internationals Directory but not the other 3 properties in London, Kauai & Panama City.  I would like to make those requests.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Grand Residences
    countryjim Platinum 1 Reviews

Three years ago, I traded a Palm Desert/Desert Springs Phase I full villa "white week" (Fall season) week for a week at South Lake Tahoe Grand Residences.

It is a beautiful time of the year at Tahoe.  We had a great stay although I must say the very nice facilities were about the same good quality as we have at Desert Springs.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

rinny54 Platinum 1 Reviews

Thanks for the info.  I would like more info on how to get into the Grand Residence in London as an exchange.  I cannot find it on Interval's list.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

If you still need more information on exchanging your week, may I suggest you contact Owner Services at 800-845-4226.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...