4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 22, 2011 5:42 PM by anadyr RSS

Have you voted?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Recent posts about (mostly good) experiences at Marriott hotels reminded me that I need to vote in this survey by the end of March. It's not often we can vote on the relative merits of a loyalty program, but it does happen here once a year.

More than a popularity contest, the Frequent Traveler Awards for me at least signify to Marriott what's doing well and what's not.  Marriott won a lot in 2010 but not all--and that shows room for improvement.

With 36 million members in Marriott Rewards I hope a goodly portion of Insiders will vote by the end of this month. Voting does send a message about our level of satisfaction with Marriott and Marriott Rewards and perhaps, what we'd like to see improved.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Have you voted?
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Stepping,

Thanks for reminding me!

Just voted.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

theolejudge Gold 4 Reviews

Thanks for reminding each of us however I voted about a week ago and it also includes airlines....Bill

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

Yes, indeed!

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Bill thanks for that reminder!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...