2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 22, 2011 9:21 AM by nuhusker RSS

Terrific employee

57rebel Silver 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

My wife and I decided to stay at the local Spring hill suites in Disney when

we visited in January.  Stacy who worked the front desk was so kind and helpful, we decided we would return in March.  We walked in late last week

night, and she beamed, "your back", I so enjoyed your disney Hawaiian shirts.  She told me that she had picked out a special room of us, since I

had I told her in January that we would come back.  Every dayshe smiled accross the lobby at us and helped us with any question ... she is terrific.

She makes you glad that you picked Mariott!

William lenharth

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Lake Buena Vista, Florida, USA
  • Re: Terrific employee
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

57rebel

what a great testimonial!  thanks so much for sharing.  Please be sure to send your comments directly to marriott so the employee gets the recognition she so richly deserves.

safe travels!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Terrific employee
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Great service deserves to be rewarded.  I hope you let her superiors know of your experience.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...