1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 21, 2011 7:08 PM by tef6178 RSS

Wonderful Staff!

atmmomanddad Member
Currently Being Moderated

We stayed in the Springhill Marriott in Indianapolis a couple of weeks ago and were AMAZED!  If you need a location near downtown Indy, any of the connected Marriotts will be a prime choice.  The guest services went above and beyond!  We decided to "tour" the various locations since the new JW had be opened for about 6 weeks.  It is beautiful, I can't wait to stay there next month for work!  Each staff member smiled, and it was not a forced/fake-I am here to work and they make me smile.  Guest services were fluid-you pass between brands and still are treated with respect and amazing service.  My favorite person was young working mother  at the front desk of the Springhill.  She was there the evening and the next morning, both days with a welcoming smile and extending her assistance for EVERYTHING!  The lobby, with her kind conversation and the children's games, and the breakfast area were our favorite hang-outs!  Kudos to each employee who goes above and beyond to make our family feel genuinely welcomed and comfortable!  Please hold on to the sincerety that so many other hotels seem to have lost!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
  • Re: Wonderful Staff!
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Great to hear! I'm staying at this complex in May when I go for my annual pilgrimage to the Indy 500. Have never stayed in this grouping of Marriotts and I am really pleased to hear that they are so good.

Thanks for the post! let us know how the new JW is if you stay there when you go back.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...