0 Replies Latest reply: Mar 17, 2011 1:01 PM by ctbill RSS

Hartford, CT  Marriott Downtown poor information / service

ctbill Platinum 11 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Be aware that the guide to hotels in the rooms is greatly out of date and the front desk does not point this out.  Also be careful with parking fees.  When checking in I had my parking validated, however, they did not tell me you need to go to the parking garage office to get a special in and out ticket to not be over charged.

The room guide states concierge is open for breakfast until 10:00 Am.  Sadly, when my wife and I arrived at 9:30 Am we were told it closes at 9:00 and the food was put away and the coffee was empty.  No offer was made in concierge to make it right.  The front desk did offer us breakfast when we told them the problem on checking out, but, by that time we were not interested.

The guide also states evening snacks are available form 5:00 PM - actual time is 5:30.  The hours are NOT posted in the concierge lounge.

Another issue is we were not given a concierge level room on check-in until I came back and complained.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Hartford, Connecticut, USA

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...