2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 15, 2011 9:42 PM by anadyr RSS

Platinum

okorganist Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Recently I was with aome firends and we were talking about how great being Platinum can be I am retired but still get in my nights to keep up my membership on of those present said they were permanent platinum members. Anyone know anything about this appreciate any information  franki

• Re: Platinum
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

This subject has been discussed numerous times on Insiders.  Using the Search function above I typed in lifetime+platinum and got several hits.  Here's one:

http://www.marriottrewardsinsiders.marriott.com/thread/4685

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platinum
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Thanks NUHusker for that post.  Yes when I posted this a little over a year ago it was the news that making Lifetime was easier with a reduction in total points required.  Lifetime Platinum is the crowning achievement for road warriors, that Clooney-esque moment when you know that you can be sure of being recognized for your lifetime of loyalty to Marriott.

Good luck and hope you've made it.  One thing that's nice is that even though your card has no expiration date, you'll get a new one every two years.  Keeps it looking new!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...