2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 15, 2011 4:00 PM by newhiltonmembr RSS

Spain - AC Hotels Deal

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Boy, once again I am completely disappointed!  I've been waiting and waiting for more information on this deal.  And, then get sucker punched...

I thought that the deal Marriott was making with Spain's AC Hotels chain would open up all of their hotels for point redemption.  Nope... just 4 hotels.  2 in Madrid, 1 in Granada, and 1 in the Pyrenees will be added to the AC Collection.

http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/highend-hotelier-autograph-lands-in-europe-2235569.html

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Spain
  • Re: Spain - AC Hotels Deal
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Hi New Hilton:

How many properties are in Spain's AC Hotels group altogether? What properties were you looking forward to staying at when they became part of the Marriott family?

Maybe Marriott will be adding more at a later date.....

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Spain - AC Hotels Deal
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

AC Hotels have properties in 58 cities/towns in Spain with multiple properties in many of those locations.

I wanted to use MR points in September-October.  Guess I'll be looking for somewhere else to vacation this year and return to Spain another year when, hopefully, more properties are added.

The locations that I was interested in included central Spain for this year and northern Spain for another year.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...