2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 11, 2011 5:19 PM by nuhusker RSS

Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa

nukeferret Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I'm staying in this hotel for a business visit next week.  My first trip to HI.  Comments/thoughts/suggestions?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Waikiki, Hawaii, USA
  • Re: Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Great location!  Nice property.

Try not to rent a car, unless you want to make "Day trips", parking can be a problem.

You should enjoy walking a lot, and the tour of the Arizona, Missouri, and Punchbowl are amazing.  We enjoyed a day of deep sea fishing as well. Try to take an Island tour as well.

I do not know if my favorite dining establishment is still there, but Michelle's Colony Surf was always a very special place to eat.

Have a great time!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

I agree with all of Jerry's suggestions, but would also recommend a helicopter tour of Oahu.  We did it, used Blue Hawaiian, and it was great.  Enjoy!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...