6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 29, 2011 8:58 PM by NathalieF RSS

London

goalie Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

London Chancery Court has a notice on website as of June 11 they will no longer be a part of the Marriott "system". Rewards reservation for June 14-19 no one can give me an answer if they will honor?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: London
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

When I had the same type of situation for a future reservation and the hotel leaving the Marriott family before my reservation, I received an e-mail from customer care that they would transfer the reservation to that hotel chain but that it would not be a Marriott reservation.

I wound up cancelling the reservation to stay at another Marriott.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

GOALIE,

Once the London Chancery Court leaves the Marriott system, you will still have a reservation at that hotel.  However in some cases hotels that leave the Marriott family will no longer honor Marriott Rewards points for bookings, and your reservation would be transferred to a paid reservation.  The London Chancery Court hotel has not yet communicated whether or not they will honor rewards reservations under the new managment, but you will receive a letter from Marriott confirming the details of your reservation and how it will be handled well before your stay.

If you would like to guarantee use of your Marriott Rewards points for your stay in London, I would suggest booking a reservation at another Marriott property.  We are sorry for any inconvenience to you and our other members during this time of hotel management transition.

Regards,

Laura

goalie Platinum

Maybe you can help me. I want to stay at the St. Pancras now but can not get a straight answer about the bed configurations available. Are there only king beds and no rollaways? I am traveling with my teen nephew and need two twins or a king and rollaway. Any update on the Renaissance Chacery Court honoring my points reservation?

GOALIE, no update so far on our end.  However as with all hotels that depart the Marriott family, you will receive a letter from Marriott as soon as more specific information is available.

Regarding the rooms at St. Pancras, they do have several room/bed configurations that should meet your needs.  To find out about availability, the best thing to do is to please call UK Reservations (toll free #800 1927 1927) or contact the hotel directly.

I hope this is helpful.  Best of luck!

Laura / Marriott Rewards Team

goalie Platinum

Can you give me the reservation number for England again. This one has too many digits and doesn't work!

Thanks 

GOALIE, I will send you an email offline with hotel contact info!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...