4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 11, 2011 12:08 AM by anadyr RSS

Activity zeroed out

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone else discovered that when visiting Marriott.com, checking your account activity shows no activity at all?

Mine shows this lack of activity and asks me to fill out a missing stay request.  Luckily my nights posted this year are still there, but there is no activity screen to go to.

Clicking on reservations returns a strange result,  At first it says there are none, but view all, shows them to be there

Hmmm, gremlins?

• Re: Activity zeroed out
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

No problem with mine.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

countryjim Platinum 1 Reviews

No problem here either ---- at least since the major rewards summary glitch was fixed a few weeks ago.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

No problem with me. Activity shows and upcoming reservations are all there.

Do you get the calendar in the activity section that allows you to select a date range for activity? If so, does it bring up the activity for the timeframe selected?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

All's well at the moment. I called the PP Rewards line, was on hold for five minutes to speak to an agent. She told me that this has been happening to Platinum Premier Elites "from time to time" over the last few weeks. She had no idea why but offered to check and asked if she could put me on hold.

While she had me on hold (again) we were disconnected (happens sometime) and I gave up, heading home for dinner, At last check several hours later the system is fully functional once again.

I never lost my EQNs or point balance, thankfully.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...