2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 9, 2011 2:42 PM by nhtraveler RSS

Marriott Glasgow, Scotland - Future Stay

nhtraveler Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hello Insiders - In June, I will be spending a bit over a week in Glasgow, Scotland, at the Glasgow Marriott.

If any of you have stayed there, I would be most interested in your comments and especially any suggestions that you might have in terms of any requests I might make re: room selection, etc. Also, does the hotel have a concierge lounge?

I'm especially interested in knowing as well whether any of you know how close it is to the University of Glasgow as my traveling companion is going to the annual International Virginia Woolf Society meeting there.

Many thanks to all of you for your insights.

NHtraveler

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
  • Re: Marriott Glasgow, Scotland - Future Stay
    arkwright Platinum 2 Reviews

The Glasgow Marriott does have a concierge lounge which provides breakfast and early evening drinks/canapes.

As for room preference, I'd go for a high floor on the front side of the building.

The hotel is about 2/3 miles from the main University campus; i.e. not really within walking distance. Taxis are usually available and the cost would be around £7-8.

Have a good stay

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Glasgow, Scotland - Future Stay
    nhtraveler Platinum 3 Reviews

Thank you so much for your information. I really appreciate your information and advice.

NHtraveler

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...