3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 20, 2011 1:37 PM by uab1991 RSS

JW Marriott, Orlando FL

marheath Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

My husband and I chose JW Marriott, Orlando Fl for our anniversary and we have had the most amazing vacation!  The hotel is beautiful and the staff is absolutely amazing!  We have been treated like kings & queens here ... the Concierge, Les Tomines, arranged a fabulous dinner for us with 20 oz lobster tails and then surprised us with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries upon our return, to the fabulous bar staff (Robert, Allison & Ricardo) who knew our names and drinks and treated us like royalty, and we can't forget Michael (at the front desk) who asked if this was a special occasion and we advised him it was and he made us feel incredibly special the entire trip.  We find that our vacations are taken to a new level when we stay at Marriott as the level of personal attention make a special vacation ... especially amazing!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Orlando, Florida, USA
  • Re: JW Marriott, Orlando FL
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

That's awesome!  My wife and I stayed there a little over two years ago while also celebrating an anniversary and we wholeheartedly agree with you that the facility is first class and that's exactly how we were treated from check in to departure.  Highly recommended.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

marheath Platinum

We just spent 8 days at the JW in Summerlin, NV, and I'm now a JW junkie!

Service is extremely important to us -- we're old-school and, unfortunately, find that a lacking commodity at a lot of establishments in today's world. The JW has yet to dissappoint. Everyone, from the guys at the door to the gals at the pool bar (Hillary, Tiffany and Mellissa) really made us feel welcomed. And Francisco at the front desk went above and beyond the call of duty to provide us with incredible accommodations!

Everyone really goes the extra mile at the JW, and it's that level of service that will keep me looking to the JW, first and foremost, wherever our travels take us. In fact, we're planning a Hawaii vacation and leaning towards going to the big island (rather than Maui) just so we can stay with the JW.

I'll be checking out the Phoenix and/or Tuscon properties next ... keep up the good work!

uab1991 Platinum

I agree 100%.  My wife and I have been staying at the JW in Orlando for several years.  We love it so much, we spent our wedding night there before we left for our honeymoon (courtesy of Delta and Marriott points).  We live about an hour away, and this is our favorite place to get away for a night or two.  The pool is fantastic, and as the reviewer said....the staff is first rate and very friendly.  We stayed there again this past weekend, and were talking about the hotel while laying by the pool.  I stay at many Marriotts when traveling on business, and all are good...some very good.  I must say, however, that the JW in Orlando is the most well run Marriott property I have ever seen.  The attention to every detail is amazing.  If you are in the area, this property is worth a stay.  You won't regret it.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...