1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 3, 2011 9:26 AM by tef6178 RSS

JW Marriott Bogota - THE BEST

kleineente Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I have worked and stayed at many Marriott and other hotels in my life.

I got used to the fact that there is always something that I have to make adjustments about at any given time when it comes to the physical condition or the level of service at a hotel.

I recently had the distinct pleasure of staying at the JW Marriott in Bogota Colombia. From my email conversations with the concierge prior to my arrival to the check-out and billing process this was the best experience I had in a long long time.

A beautiful hotel, spacious rooms, wonderful culinary outlets, an amazing business center, and most of all the wonderful staff. Every single person we came in contact with was extremely interested that our stay was more than positive and comfortable. Descrete service when necessary and extremely helpful when asked and when minor problems occured.

Even the security staff was hospitable while professional. The F&B staff was extremely friendly and professional as I have not seen it in a long time at other hotels.

My only request would be to bring back the gift shop. Especially when staying for numerous nights, it is always helpful to have that outlet where you can get those last minute or forgotten items.

I hope the Marriott HQ recognizes the leadership and the staff at the JW Marriott Bogota for their wonderful work. They make every guest feel welcome and special.

• Re: JW Marriott Bogota - THE BEST
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Thanks for the post and the pictures! Glad to hear the experience was so good. It looks as though this is a very nice property.

It's always good to get the impression and feedback from someone who stayed and to hear about a positive experience makes it that much better. It also helps to give us a better barometer for measuring hotels we can choose from when traveling.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...