4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 17, 2011 1:56 PM by dalekana RSS

The Autograph Collection

diogenes72 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I just made a reservation at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas, the newest property in the Autograph Collection, and I got my usual confirmation from Marriott.  Later, I received an email from the hotel itself saying the concierge could help with plans while I'm there.  This was fine, but what I found curious was the letter also included a strictly-Cosmopolitan confirmation number, along with the advice that I should bring it with me in order to facilitate check-in.  This number is different from my Marriott conf #, and when I checked my Marriott confirmation again, it only had one number on it.  I have stayed at another Autograph property and have a reservation at an Autograph property in Atlanta very soon.  Neither of these properties have contacted me with anything like a second confirmation #.  If the Cospolitan is part of the Marriott reservations system, why would I have to have two confirmation numbers?  This strikes me a very unusual.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
  • Re: The Autograph Collection
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Agreed but this was the case at the Algonquin in NYC as well.  Have you asked the hotel about this?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Same thing happened yesterday for our upcoming reservation to Cosmopolitan, Las Vegas.  Not sure what the point of two different numbers is, but as long as it works...     I got what I thought was a superb deal, $150/night for a suite of about 650sf, plus some type of enclosed patio (assume it's also climate controlled) and breakfast for two either delivered to room each day or in the restaurant if we choose.  All of that compared to a standard room with no other amenities for $120.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

The Cosmopolitan hotel in Las Vegas is now the only Autograph Collection hotel that is still in the process of integrating their reservation system with Marriott’s reservation system, and this process should be completed shortly.  In the meantime customers booking reservations through Marriott for this hotel may receive two confirmations from the two systems.  The other Autograph hotels are fully integrated with Marriott, and therefore do not have this issue with double-confirmations.  We apologize for the confusion this has created, however be assured that all reservations at the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas will be secure and intact.  We appreciate your patience during this transition time.

Regards,

Laura

dalekana Platinum 2 Reviews

Is the Cosmo integrated now? I want to book a week in Sept.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...