5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 7, 2011 11:13 PM by jsswag RSS

Orlando World Center Marriott Resort & Convention Center

b195m1 Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Planing a getaway with my wife . would appreciate any feedback on this hotel and the local area

Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Orlando, Florida, USA
  • Re: Orlando World Center Marriott Resort & Convention Center
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

There's been a ton of stuff written about Orlando World Center Marriott, mostly positive.  I typed it in to the search space above and got many posts.  One of them was,

http://www.marriottrewardsinsiders.marriott.com/thread/4441

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

curiousone Platinum

My wife and I stayed there in 2008 for 2 days prior to checking into a Marriott time share next door. I thought it was a great property in a great location. If you golf, there is a golf course on the property.The only negative I could come up with was the location of the garage. But, thinking positive, we got some extra exercise walking to/from the garage. There is a converntion center attached, which did not bother us.

spalover Platinum 3 Reviews

My husband and I stayed at this Marriott last February.  He golfed Hawk's Landing twice and really enjoyed himself.  I had spa treatments.  The spa is nice and relaxing.  Not the best I have been to, but still enjoyable.  Our room was comfortable and our package included breakfast each morning.  We are both cigar smokers and it was nice to sit on the outdoor patio next to bar and be able to relax and have a drink.  The area is OK, somewhat commerical, and there is a bit of traffic at times.  Would be make it a desnitition, probably not, but all is all a nice winter break.

bostonontour Silver 3 Reviews

Pool and gym are great and very relaxing!

No real benefit of staying there as an Elite member as no one remembers you after you check in......food in all the restaurants is very expensive as is the pool deck.  Want to save money, do nt buy wine or cocktails....as they are over priced.

jsswag Platinum 3 Reviews

Giant hotel, and not in a good way.   Not my favorite in Orlando.  Self-parking is a problem.  I like the JW far more.   The only reason to stay there is if your conference is at that hotel.  Overpriced for what it is.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...