18 Replies Latest reply: Oct 6, 2011 11:19 AM by jerrycoin RSS

MARRIOTT PP TRINKETS

dejamo Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Has any PP member tried out the latest gift ?  I have not seen the sun in 4 days, so I can not vouch for the usefulness of the charger, but it looks nifty !

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: MARRIOTT PP TRINKETS
    zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews

Just got home to find it and well, its pretty cool looking :)  If it works it will be a welcome add to the kit.  I do kinda miss the coupons for discounts but I think this is way more functional than the walet from last year

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Charger?  My mail is slow and my card is not here yet, but i need more hints to I can confront the mailman when it does arrive!

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Charger?  Wallet?

Haven't received either of these!

Last thing I remember receiving were the 3-oz clear plastic bottles in the clear carrying case.  And, that's been quite a few years ago now.

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

Charger is a cool idea, but for it to work on a BlackBerry, it needs to be fully charged lest the BB phone warns you of "insufficient charging device." When fully charged, it appears to add about 1 "bar" to the BB's battery before depleting. Lastly, in 100% full sunlight, it will not  stay ahead of the BB's normal battery drain even if the BB is "idle."

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

Last thing I got was a red leather luggage tag...

ProfChiara

ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews

Whoa, that's pretty funny... That's a blast from the past.... I've still got one of those Marriott Marquis red leather luggage tags.... Is it a collector's item????

ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews

Sorry - this was just too funny - I couldn't resist....  How many Insiders still have one of these valuable collector's items????

How old are these?  I'm guessing at least 15 years, maybe older....

M-M2.JPG

Long ago--was that the one with the Marquis logo on it?

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

It's been on my suitcase so long I can't even tell.  But the red does come in handy, especially if your suitcase is not red!

I still have my PSA luggage tags--perhaps the only ones left in existence, and they stand out in a crowd of black suitcases in the airports!  Here's a publicity shot from their glory days!

zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews

Its a solar charger that has an ipod, usb, mini usb and a micro usb attachment. Pretty slick :)

riblet Platinum

I'm still waiting for my PP card and obviously for the trinkets.  My status became PP earlier in the year, but I don't even have a card to show for it.

figment1 Platinum

Got mine last Saturday. Not much to look forward to from what I read. Just as well to be just a p. The tricket was a solor charger for your blackberry. Not sure how many of us just sit at the pool long enough to do that however.

keglerbill Platinum 1 Reviews

Not being a blackberry/ipod person, I stuck my charger in my GPS case that always goes with me. It makes for a nice battery backup to the GPS unit. The GPS recognizes it as an 'external power source'.

You can also charge it up from your laptop if there is no sun. Pretty slick.

kayjbee Platinum

I have been able to charge it with my computer and then charge my phone. I dont think the solar aspect of the device works too well.

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I wonder how this posting shows only 2 views yet 10 responses...Another glitch????

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I wonder why lifetime platinum members were not given this trinket?

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Mine works fine!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...