2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 26, 2011 6:42 PM by anadyr RSS

taking my business elsewhere

larryt Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

have been marriott plat for 5 years -- within the last year the quality of the service i have received at marriott properties has declined to the point where i am booking HI -- at least at HI -- your plat level means something -- HI pre-books plats into decent rooms if not upgrade -- at marriott -- i get the best available when i show up at the front desk -- which is as often as not 10p -- i am just flat tired of getting the room next to the elevator or the ice machine -- and if you ask marriott customer service -- they ignore the question --

thanks for listening -- hope to see you at a HI, or hilton, or westin

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: taking my business elsewhere
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Larryt, your two posts indicate that your dissatisfaction with the Marriott brand started before Dec 2008 and hasn't gotten any better. Hope things work out better for you at the HI. At least you'll feel smarter.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: taking my business elsewhere
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Sorry that this has not worked out for you. It is a choice that we make to stay anywhere, and when we feel that the brand has lost something it is time to move on. Best of luck and keep us informed on the new hotels and how they compare if you can.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...