3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 1, 2011 2:02 PM by wdunphy RSS

Points Through the Shop My Way Mall

nhtraveler Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I recently made some purshases through the Shop My Way Mall (what used to be called the Marriott Rewards Mall) in order to get the four or five points per dollar spent with the merchant and checked off the box to notify when the points were posted to my account. I have had no notification, and no points! In the past, there was no problem. Has anybody else experienced this issue? If you have, whom did you contact to address the problem? Also, based on other's experiences, how long will it take to have the points credited? Many thanks in advance for any responses.

NHtraveler

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Points Through the Shop My Way Mall
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

I stopped using the Shop My Way Mall last year in favor of Skymiles Shopping because it often took weeks, months, or never for points to be posted.

ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nhtraveler Platinum 3 Reviews

Thank you so much for your response. I guess I'll have to either pester someone or resign myself to no points!

nhtraveler

wdunphy Silver 3 Reviews

Humm it usually takes 6 to 8 weeks if i remember.  I make a note in Quicken since I can't remember that far in the future 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...