3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 22, 2011 11:44 PM by hahaha48 RSS

Rating Marriott rates

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

When asking if a lower rate were available for a stay an Associate recently logged on to Marriott.com and checked that way.

I assumed that Marriott had a private website that allowed them to check, but in this case I was mistaken.  So, has any one else seen this?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rating Marriott rates
    gone2long Platinum 8 Reviews

I have started to always ask for a better rate and find that it is up to the Associate at the desk to determine if it is or not.  I have seen them check their computes but haven't asked what they are looking for. I can always do a little better if I push politely.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

kodiak216 Gold 8 Reviews

In 2010 I had two hip replacements. My wife stayed at the Marriott. They were kind and gave us a hospital rate.

hahaha48 Platinum 2 Reviews

i have given up on trying to figure out all the posible rates

last week we stay at sacremento california and the rate of the room was 169

then check senior and AAA and all combinations and find a 148 rate

sometimes a better rate was a special package

that happen 6 weeks ago in san diego a special rate combining parking was better

so if you have the time you should just search the particular hotel for all possible combinations

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...