4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 20, 2011 1:34 PM by newhiltonmembr RSS

No more adult movies

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I have subscribed to the above post... but I can't see any responses since Feb 14 and I can only see part of that response.  I know there have been more recent responses since I receive the notification emails. 

Once I proceed to the 2nd page of posts, I only see half of NYCUWCS10's Feb 14 response upto the link that s/he posts and the line 'It begins...'.

I've sent an email to "Feedback" but haven't received any feedback.

Any one else having this issue?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: No more adult movies
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

NewHilton

I had the same issue and thought that is was part of my censure for bad behavior.....

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nycuws10025 Platinum

Ditto...

And I thought it was my superb post (?) that had ended the discussion.  What a disappointment to find out it's some technical error! 

• Re: No more adult movies - II
    nycuws10025 Platinum

The display on the other "No more adult movies" forum seems to be working as expected today.

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Not for me, I still can't see beyond your link that I mention in my post above.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...