9 Replies Latest reply: Feb 13, 2011 2:05 PM by newhiltonmembr RSS

Smaller crowds so far, but texting an issue

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Pebble Beach, California, USA
  • Re: Smaller crowds so far, but texting an issue
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Hi Stepping,

I don't know if it is just me but I can't see the pictures that you're imbedding in your posts.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

NewHilton, I can view all of SteppingStones photos, but I still can't post from my Ipad.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Stepping:

I'm in the same boat as New Hilton. I can't see any photos either. I remember last year that you had a bunch of smaller pics posted at the bottom of your post. I could pull up all of those.

NUHUSKER:

I thought your IPAD issue got resolved? I seem to remember a posting that you remarked was done from your IPAD. Did it go away again?

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Back to square 1.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

For those who can't see the larger embedded photos -- do you get a box with nothing in it?  What are you using? IE, Firefox, Chrome ,Safari or other?  It is a mystery to me, sorry.

I just get a bordered box with a small red square and a blue circle and triangle within the border.

I'm on IE v 6.... not my choice... it's my client's laptop.

I, also could see the pics that you attached, but I can also see the pics that TJC imbeds in his posts... strange!

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I get a large picture box with a small square in the upper left with a red X in it. I am using IE 8.

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

I am using safari and see them fine.

On my personal laptop, running IE 8, I get the blank box with the little red X in the top left corner.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...