2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 10, 2011 8:40 PM by happyguest RSS

A reward that is worth the Wait

happyguest Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

As you encounter problems with rooms, food, sinks, towels, toilet paper or lack of it. rememeber one idea: let the property resolve the problems and enjoy the stay and the next because the Marriott brand remembers these things.

I am on vacation for three weeks in the Caribbean and my rewards level changed to Premier (I don't kown such a level existed) and the new found level brings many thoughts to mind--on of them my first stay at the Marriott outside of Boston and today I am sitting on a balcony looking out on the Altantic ocean with bottle of champigne.

Enjoy

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: A reward that is worth the Wait
    tjcnewyork Platinum

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab222/TJCNEWYORKINSIDERS/WalkinOurShoes-1.jpg

Congratulations Happy Guest on achieving Platinum Premier!

How grand it must be to walk in your shoes today!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: A reward that is worth the Wait
    happyguest Platinum

It sure is nice. I am fling off to Miami Saturday and I looked up my resv and I found my room was up graded to Beach Suite.

I only thing I know for sure is that Primier is ahead of the Platinum line and the Miami resv shows it. But I am sure the upgrades cannot happen all the time

Happy Guest 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...