2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 10, 2011 10:18 AM by nuhusker RSS

Moral dilemmas

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

This Flyer Talk post gives details on a mistaken Platinum amenity delivery and the newly-minted Platinum guest's honesty in reporting it. While I might have been tempted to keep it, my conscience would dictate that I return it.

Any other opinions?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Long Beach, California, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Long Beach Marriott
  • Re: Moral dilemmas
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I would certainly return it. When it is not known who sent it, but that it was addressed to another, I would hate to think that a gift sender had their gift sent to the wrong person and never had their gift acknowledged by the person they sent it to because I kept it. That's just not right.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Moral dilemmas
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

No different opinion here, Stepping Stones.  Return it!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...