Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 14, 2011 5:28 PM by bmoremarriott RSS

Megabonus - Lack of

bmoremarriott Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Where are all the mega bonus promotions???  I wasn't able to take advantage of the "Visa MegaBonus" because my corporate card is a mastercard.  I used to have one after another.  I also have the credit card so had access to additional programs, but I haven't seen a good promo in months!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Megabonus - Lack of
    tjcnewyork Platinum

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

In some cases I have been automatically enrolled in the promotions but there are dry spells when I have not been, A call to the Platinum Desk at Marriott Rewards normally solves the problem for me.

Have you tried calling?

stevee Platinum 8 Reviews

I too last year noticed a distinct lack of opportunities to earn nights or points that did not come with a requirement to use a Visa Card. I have to use Amex for my business expenses, and so miss quite a few opportunities.

I do understand that a chunk of these are "paid for" if you will by "Visa", and so they can dictate this...

What was a little frustrating last fall was a not advertised "Stay 2, Get 1 night free" that I was told I did not see because I was at a status that offered the unachievable "stay and bill to Visa N nights and get a gazillion points". I did call, and they advised they would make the credits at the end of the promotion. I called to check, and indeed, they gave me my earned "2 free" nights (due to 4 paid nights I did manage to get on a Visa

bmoremarriott Platinum 8 Reviews

The problem I have is they did not show up for me to enroll in.  I had to call yesterday to even find out about the one above.  For some reason my page has not been updating and they can not figure out why.  Who knows how many I will miss/have missed.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...