6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2011 11:53 PM by anadyr RSS

Where the money goes

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We're off to Sacramento for the weekend but back for the Steeler's victory on Sunday night.  I want to see (as a California resident) where my money goes.  A friend is chef at a restaurant there, Lucca, and I will post a full report not only on his venue but the state itself.  One other reason we are going is that this is a Museums on Us weekend sponsored by Bank of America--and the admission is free to both the Crocker and the CA Museum.

Any other Sacto ideas welcomed.

• Re: Where the money goes
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Stepping,

Have a great time!

Look forward to the report on Pebble Beach as well!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Thanks Jerry, cameras are allowed the first few days so maybe I can post some photos?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

Have a great time, SteppingStones, especially since the Packers are going to win!

ProfChiara

In Sacramento and the trip adventure begins.  Front Desk Associate'scomment:  "we never  upgrade people unless they are paying full rate."  And so it goes. A new policy invented

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Front Desk Associate'scomment:  "we never  upgrade people unless they are paying full rate."

Well I would say that is a direct contradiction to the Marriott guarantee to be upgraded when available...not when available if you're willing to pay more!

This needs to be brought to the attention of the GM and Marriott HQ.

Yep, the assistant GM is my first visit tomorrow, then the GM via email, then HQ.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...