2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 7, 2011 3:52 PM by iwander RSS

Wonderful Stay and Facility - Grand Hotel Flora - Rome

rmonio Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Having been a long time Marriott Gold member, I had the opportunity to stay at the Grand Hotel Flora in Rome recently through usage of points.  The Hotel staff treated me outstandingly and took extra effort to insure that as a new visitor to Rome that they helped me with my "tourist" activities as well as insuring my room, breakfast, and late night excursions to the lobby to WIFI SKYPE went well.

I heartily encourage this hotel to anyone visiting Rome and really appreciate the benefits afforded me through my membership as reflected in my visit with this hotel and their staff.

-Bob

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Rome, Italy
  • Re: Wonderful Stay and Facility - Grand Hotel Flora - Rome
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

Dear Bob,

The Flora is one of my favorite hotels in the world -- the staff really go out of their way to help you, get to know you and provide any assistance you need.  I can't wait till my next trip there.

ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Wonderful Stay and Facility - Grand Hotel Flora - Rome
    iwander Platinum 3 Reviews

Thank you for the insight on this hotel. We are staying there in August after our cruise. I kept trying to get into this hotel because of the location using points. Originally I booked the Rome Marriott Park Hotel. Looking forward to our first short stay in Rome. Any recommendations?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...