4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2011 5:29 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong

kalboz Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Awesome but Cozy Design Property

We had a great 3-nights stay at this property in the heart of Bangkok late November 2010 and it was great. This is fancy, modern, and hip design hotel and yet it was as comfortable as home. Excellent facilities and service. We were upgraded to the fabulous 64-SQM Renaissance Suite and were also given lounge benefits and full buffet breakfast at the restaurant on the second floor in addition to other complimentary benefits. Staff was super especially Khun P. and her team at the executive lounge. Will definitely go back to this hotel.

Our photos of this property: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kalboz/sets/72157623281787891/

Our report on TripAdvisor.com http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g293916-d1540873-r94013804-Renaissance_Bangkok_Ratchaprasong-Bangkok.html

• Re: Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Never had the opportunity to be there but it looks great!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

hcmcityvn Platinum

I recently returned from Bangkok and I, too, had a great three night stay at the Renaissance. It is a lovely building and in a great area with easy access to the sky train and a short walk to the JW Marriott. There are three Marriott properties in the vicinity: The Courtyard which you can look down on from the 23rd floor and the Mayfair Executive Apartments a few blocks away. Both great properties in their own right. I was going to stay at the Renaissance last summer but the Red Shirts were destroying the area during their long protest demostration. Billions of baht were lost in the Central area because of their activities. The club lounge is wonderful, and the pool and excercise facilities are top notch. The staff throughout the hotel are caring and service oriented. It's nice to find service with a smile rather than in some domestic Marriotts where service is equated with servitude.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

floriande Gold

Yes I also really appreciated my stay at the Ren BKK in early January. The staff at the Club Lounge is really fantastic, gave a warm welcome every time and even realized that I had been for haircut ;-). Rooms are nice and well decorated, but if you don't need the high 24hrs-service level you're also very well accomodated at the nearby Courtyard Bangkok.

tjcnewyork Platinum

Based upon the excellent reviews, great photos and positive guest experiences, looks like the Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong gets a thumbs-up for the Must Stay List opposed to the JW Marriott Bangkok for the Do Not Stay List.  Which is it?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...