1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 3, 2011 4:54 PM by anadyr RSS

Poor Response

raleigh Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I adore Marrott facilities.  Having said that I recently had a less than perfect experience at one of their facilities.  I sent a note to Marriott explaining my thoughts and concerns.  I recieved a notice that an extra 3,000 pts had been awarded to me but I never received notice that my concerns had been heard, dealt with, passed on or anything.

Marriott:  As a business traveler I want to be heard.  I want a worry free stay with things to work as expected.  I'm not interested in free points.  I'll get those with stays.  A few thousand points does not cover bad customer care.

And while I am at it, who puts all kinds of font and spacing controls but does not include a simple spell checker on their posting forum??

• Re: Poor Response
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I am guilty of not using the built-in spell checker on these posts but there is one that you need to access with a right click of the mouse. Yes, it should be by default.

To whom did you write? Was it customer.care@marriott.com or the hotel itself?  If not customer care send them a note--normally they will contact the property and attempt to have the property resolve the issue.

Good luck and let us know if you're more successful.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...