3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2011 12:30 PM by iflyjetzzz RSS

Missing rewards

pakman Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have been living in the Marriott in Islamabad since August although my most recent awards statement (through mid-January) credits me with only 16 stays...should be closer to 150.  I see nothing on the website that indicates how I can apply for rewards credit that is due.  Suggestions?

Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Missing rewards
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Nights should have been credited as you suggested at 150 Ensure that all the reservations are in your name and contain your Rewards number, Al, sofor starters, ask the hotel to give you a detailed folio of all stays, and then fax or email them to Marriott Rewards using the "Missing Stay" link on Marriott.com, "My Account" page.

Good luck

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tjcnewyork Platinum

This is not to contradict SS, by stays, are you referring to EQN (Elite Qualifying Nights) or something else?  Did you make 16 separate reservations for a total close to 150 nights or 150 separate reservations?  If you made 16 separate reservations ranging from 1 to 10 consecutive nights for each stay and checked into the Islamabad Marriott 16 separate times that would certainly entitle you to 16 arrival gifts/points and whatever Megabonus promo you registered for.  Which is it?

iflyjetzzz Platinum

Get copies of your hotel bills, showing it as paid.

Go to Missing Stay Request.  Link:  https://www.marriott.com/rewards/myAccount/missingStayRequest.mi

Follow instructions on Missing Stay Request.

You can find the Missing Stay request link from your Marriott webpage.  There are probably multiple ways to get there, but this is how I do it:

Once you log in, go to My Account Overview

Click on View Rewards Activity

You will see a Missing Stay Request link on the far right side.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...