5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 9, 2011 5:45 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Spring is coming

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Groundhog day is a few days off, and for most of the nation (USA) is suffering from colder temperatures and winter weather.

At the risk of being ostracized for being smug about Mediterranean Climates (that we enjoy) thought I would post a few shots that I took this morning here in Monterey, where Spring started a few weeks back.  We had rain yesterday so the yard was glistening with dew this morning at 7 am.

Here's hoping Groundhog Phil in PA can make Winter leave us all more quickly.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Monterey, California, USA
Paducah, Kentucky, USA
  • Re: Spring is coming
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Nice pix.  Equally, or maybe even more important to some of us (me), Feb 2nd is National Letter of Intent Signing Day for NCAA Football.  It'll be great to see how recruiting classes shape up.  Signed:

Tired of winter, and ready for some football!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Go Steelers!!!!!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Steeping,

Enjoy being Carmel-ized!

I am at the RI in Paducah and look at all the fun we are having this "Spring" here.

Could you send some warm weather to the Mid-West!  I am going thru Atlanta on Saturday and hope I do not get stuck there!

Enjoy The PB Golf Tourney!

The first two photo's are Paducah, the second two are Switzerland.  Notice the similarities?

theolejudge Gold 4 Reviews

Jerry if you get stuck in Atlanta you have a room at our place...Bill

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Bill,

That's nice of you!

Would I still get reward points?

I will be on my way to County Hall in London for Valentine's Day/Week.  Should be fun, but you have to be careful anywhere you travel these days.

Again thanks for the invite, but the weather looks good for Atlanta on Saturday night.  You have had your fill of nasty weather this Winter!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...