2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2011 11:21 PM by franke RSS

CURACAO MARRIOTT

arx9968 Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Had a wonderful stay on my points.  The manager went the extra mile by noting our 30th wedding anniversary with a bottle of champange and a chocolate cake!  A very nice touch for all my many stays with Marriott around the United States. I noted that I was Navy Supply Corps just like Bill Marriott Jr, and they noted that just in case Bill Marriott ever comes to visit. Everyone should visit Curacao at least once and stay at the Marriott Emerald Bay.  Note one rude or ill-trained person in the place.  Good management!  Maybe it's the former Supply Corps leadership Bill's team instills in all Marriott employees.

-- Edited by ARX9968 at Jan 29, 2011 9:09 AM PST

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Curacao
  • Re: CURACAO MARRIOTT
    tjcnewyork Platinum

http://www.curacao.com/var/curacao/storage/images/photo-gallery/historic-willemstad/15075-3-eng-US/Historic-Willemstad_gallery_box.jpg

Above:  Willemstad, Curacao in the Netherlands Antilles of the Caribbean

Congratulations on your anniversary.  Willemstad is unforgettable and a wonderful place to celebrate.  The Curacao Marriott was built in 1992.  My wife and I stayed 8 days 7 nights to celebrate an anniversary a few years later. The service particularly the dining experiences exceeded expectations.  Overall, Curacao was one of the most memorable Carribbean vacations we enjoyed.  We still have a bottle of the orange liqueor, Curacao safely tucked away.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: CURACAO MARRIOTT
    franke Gold 4 Reviews

i agree it is a wonderful resort. got engaged there in 2007.we got married nov. 2010 honymoon at casamagna  cancun marriott

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...