4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2011 9:36 AM by anadyr RSS

Change of (technological) heart

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

The AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, which begins in a few weeks has announced that for the first time, spectators will now be allowed to carry cell phones with them during the tournament as long as the they are set to "silent."

To reinforce this new rule there will be a video starring our neighbor, Clint "Make my day" Eastwood telling folks to keep that phone quiet, or else...

Since I and my wife will both be working at the tournament, we can certainly post results from the success or failure of the new rule.

• Re: Change of (technological) heart
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Why do you torture us with those amazing photos?  What a sight!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Only $500 a round and I hear (from friends) they considered it to be worth it.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

That's just plain nasty, SteppingStones! The Midwest and East are bracing for a monster storm.  But I guess the flowers will give us hope...

Cheers, ProfChiara

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...