2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 27, 2011 3:58 PM by anadyr RSS

Marriott.com issues

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Is it just me or has anyone recently had problems getting to the final "rate" screen at certain properties when using the Marriott.com website?  I get the little circular widget that widgets forever, both in Internet Explorer and in Firefox. I have not tried Chrome yet but I bet it would be a similar experience to Firefox.

This happens at certain properties and not at others.  It doesn't matter whether it's an initial try for a reservation or to check on changing dates or rates.

Hopefully I am alone in this one, but if anyone else has had this problem please post.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott.com issues
    tjcnewyork Platinum

It happens and may be due to a momentary drop in the connection, a hiccup on the server (because of volume) or a timeout on the secure login.  Rather than waste valuable time, the most reliable method is calling Platinum Elite reservations.  Considering delays and rescheduling due to travel conditions which have dramatically improved in New York, Reservations are likely very busy rebooking as the cancellation time w/o penalty is only minutes away in the Eastern Time Zone.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott.com issues
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Good advice and done already thanks to you!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...