4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 27, 2011 9:57 AM by iestrikesback RSS

Points Savers for early 2011

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Ric Garrido lists the availability and value of points savers within the Marriott family in this article.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Points Savers for early 2011
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Thanks for posting, redeeming PointSavers maximizes value.  Do note that Garrido's list may be illustrative, but not comprehensive.  For example, the Courtyard Hartford Windsor and the Marriott Stamford Hotel & Spa have PointSavers for this upcoming weekend.

Tip:  When searching on Marriott.com, make sure to check the option, 'Use Marriott Rewards points'.  The properties which have PointSavers are usually listed ahead of properties with a Hotel Reward.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

tjc  - nice tip, thanks!  i am using a point saver this weekend ionCharlotte at the Renaissance suites Hotel.  got the discounted rate just for one of the 2 nights i'm staying there, but that is better than nothing.

tjcnewyork Platinum

Enjoy your stay.  Charlotte Renaissance Suites is relatively new and features check-in kiosks plus a really nice club level.  I enjoyed a comp upgrade to a one bedroom suite steps away from the lounge w/points.  It was during the week so CL was open.

iestrikesback Platinum 44 Reviews

I also noticed that the Kauai Marriott Resort is offering point savers on these dates:

• March 27 - April 6, 2011
    • May 1-15, 2011
    • June 1-15, 2011
    • August 15-31, 2011

This is a great resort on a beautiful island.  I've stayed there using points, and they upgraded my room as well.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...