4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 17, 2011 8:19 PM by anadyr RSS

"Omni Present"

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Omni hotels, where I am a also a Platinum member sent this email to me today:

Now when traveling globally, enjoy the same heightened level of personalized service you have come to know as a member of Omni's Select Guest loyalty program. We are pleased to announce as one of the founding brands within the Global Hotel Alliance, GHA Discovery—the first-ever global loyalty program uniting 12 luxury hotel brands sharing common values across nearly 300 leading hotels and resorts around the world. These values include exceptional, genuine service; distinctive, authentic properties designed in keeping with the local destination; exceptional culinary, spa and other exciting offerings; and lush surroundings ideal for business or for pleasure.

GHA Discovery offers many important benefits and perks. As a Platinum level member in the Select Guest program, you are now automatically a Platinum level member in GHA Discovery. When you stay at another GHA Discovery brand, Platinum level benefits include:

• Complimentary Internet access

• Upgrade to next room category at check-in *
• Late check-out up to 3pm *
• Guaranteed room availability 48 hours prior to arrival *
• Credit towards your next tier level

At the heart of the GHA Discovery program are amazing Local Experiences—unique adventures which take you off the beaten path to explore your destination’s hidden jewels. As a member, you are entitled to enjoy a Local Experience each time you stay at a new GHA Discovery brand and can also qualify when you reach a higher tier status. Enjoy a private tour of a chocolatier in Belgium. Pour your own Guinness at Dublin's oldest pub. Meet the cast of
Wicked after seeing the Broadway show from your preferred seats. With GHA Discovery, there is something for everyone.

While you enjoy your new membership in GHA Discovery, you should know that your Select Guest benefits will remain unchanged.

So the competition is heating up in the loyalty business it seems

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: "Omni Present"

Hi TJ,

Google Select Guest or Omni and see what you get. I know that my login as a member might show more than the average non-member so I am not a good judge of what is there and what is not.

My Omni experience is that they do indeed do suite upgrades in the US on a routine basis -- have not used them overseas yet.

Post and tell us what you get, please.

This site is fairly generic but worth a look. Good luck

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

stepping stones

did you just tell tjc to smoke some  "pot"?  

Hey I live in CA so maybe (actually I corrected my flying finger mistyping, but thanks for catching that!)

All nonsmoking as we know, even here in the Golden State.  See this effective PSA for additional information

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...