3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 9, 2011 5:58 PM by gx4ever RSS

Vegas - Cosmopolitan (Autograph)

ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Terrific new property (if you like Vegas).  Wonderful upgraded room with stunning balcony.  Superb, over-the-top breakfast buffet included for Platinum.  Alas, no concierge lounge, but you can't have everything.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
  • Re: Vegas - Cosmopolitan (Autograph)
    doctorrt Platinum

I agree--this is a terrific new property for Marriott. They're still working out a few kinks, but overall, a beautiful hotel.  Upgrade was spectacular.  Only thing missing was the Concierge Lounge.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

bstover Platinum

I had a similar experience Super Bowl weekend.  I was not expecting much, but this is a great property.  I was given an upgrade from the standard room to Terrace Suite that had a wrap around balcony with great views of the strip.  There are several options for food, and bars.  Cosmo is not far off from my favorite, Aria.

gx4ever Platinum

It's perhaps one of the best Marriott properties I have been to, very modern and super tech-savvy where you can adjust all lighting (three levels) by the TV universal control. The bathroom is beautiful and got the deepest tub anywhere I have seen. We did not get upgrade to a suite, but we got one of the largest rooms with direct view of the Bellagio Water Show, Paris and the strip. The buffet breakfast (they took out from our bill at checkout for platinum members) was better than the buffet dinner, which was the biggest disappointment. It is fancy looking and individually served, but there was absolutely NO TASTE! everything tasted the same, either tasteless or way too salty. We went to Bellagio buffet the next day, although it's not fancy or modern but they had tasty food there. If you want a good buffet, go somewhere else!