1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 14, 2011 1:21 PM by j22frosty RSS

La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort

jaxxson Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Looking for reviews or feedback on this resort. Would like to plan a relxing and fun trip for my wife and i. looks like its on the beach and near shopping, dining and clubs. This is our first few days without kids in 4 years and thought this location would be fun. Looking at 5 day trips from chicago.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Puerto Rico
  • Re: La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
    j22frosty Platinum 1 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

My husband and I stayed at this resort 3 years ago when it first opened and we were very pleased.  It is very modern and beautiful.  Pools were lovely and the beach was spectacular. 

I remember that the staff acknowledged our Platinum Elite status and our room was upgraded. 

It seemed at the time that the area was "up and coming" although it still had some rough spots - however, I imagine that it has changed dramatically. 

Have a wonderful stay!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...